IRS Updates about ACA Form 1095-C


The IRS is answering additional questions from employers on how to complete Form 1095-C. Applicable large employers (generally those that had 50 or more full-time-equivalent employees) and self-funded employers must report 2017 health coverage information using Form 1095-C or similar forms. Check out the latest IRS Q&As. READ MORE

Jeanette Coleman

Written by Jeanette Coleman